- Candidates are requested to ensure and finalise their program before booking a course. If by any means a candidate is unable to undergo the course on the stipulated date, the same can be shifted to the next available date as per the availability within 6 months
- A shifting charge of 10% of the course fee is applicable towards shifting one or more courses not exceeding 6 months failing which 20% of the course fees shall be applicable for a maximum period of 12 months. (Interchange of course or Interchange of the name are not permissible)
- In case a candidate wants to cancel any course booked, the same need to be requested through a written application with a valid reason(substantiated with proof) to the management. Kindly note that the approving the cancellation is at the sole discretion of the management. Institute is entitled to cancel the course at any juncture due to internal technical reasons or due to insufficient strength of the course. Candidates who are visiting India to undergo any courses should be holding a valid student visa, if not they would not be permitted to the course. In case of the course getting cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances (force majeure), and not the fault of the institute, the candidate will be eligible to only SHIFT the course to a future date, without any charges
As 100% attendance is mandatory, a candidate having shortfall in attendance needs to compensate the same in the next subsequent batch subject to availability of seat. Additionally, the candidate needs to pay 10% for the Theory class and 20% for Practicals of the course fee per day for the same.
Prior one month of commencement of course – 75 % of the fee will be refunded
Within 15 to 30 days of commencement of course – 50 % of the fee will be refunded
Within 14 days and up to 3 days of commencement of course – 25 % of the fee will be refunded
Within 72 hrs of commencement of course – No refund, the fees paid shall be forfeited.
- The Refund amount will be issued only through Online payment to the Candidate’s account.
- The above policies are applicable to the courses originally registered and refunds are not applicable to the course that has been carried forward by shifting to the alternative dates.
- Receipt in original to be surrendered for refund upon which refund shall be processed in 7-10 working days. NO REFUNDS will be processed without original receipt.
- Duplicate receipts will be issued by remitting Rs.500 per receipt.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- After completing the payment you will be redirected back to the MECT site for a payment confirmation message. Please don’t press BACK or REFRESH button until you are directed back, you may see the white screen in the process. The process may take 2-3 mins.
- If the amount is debited from your Bank Account but error page displayed or course not booked, wait for 30 minutes. Our software will recheck and book the course if payment is success and send you the confirmation SMS/Email. After 30 minutes if you have not received the confirmation, you can report such occurrence to email@example.com. A course booking is subject to seat availability.
- While booking the course, if the seats get full, you would be accommodated in the next earliest available batch without any charges.
- It may take up to 48hrs to get confirmation from the bank. We suggest you rebook the desired courses so that if any extra payment is credited to us it will be refunded.
- Place of commencement is Behala Campus. Batch dates are subject to change.
- Transaction/Service Charges charged would be borne by cardholder for any payment.
Transaction/Service Charges charges would not be refunded/ reversed under any circumstances for any refund/ reversal /chargeback and any other reasons.
Transaction/Service Charges as applicable based on the Payment mode (Debit Card / Credit Card / Netbanking) selected.
- For Valued Added and Offshore Courses Minimum 3-4 students required to confirm the batch.
- Course is subject to confirmation from a minimum of 25% of the course capacity.
- **All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of Kolkata Metropolitan City only**
MECT claims copyright ownership of all information stored on its website unless expressly stated otherwise. You may not copy or distribute the material found on this website without the explicit written agreement of MECT.
MECT strives to keep information stored on its websites up to date, but cannot guarantee the information provided is accurate or complete. The information is provided “as is” with no express or implied warranty. Any mistakes in the information that are brought to our attention will be corrected as soon as possible.
Users should consult directly with MECT to confirm the accuracy, completeness and currency of the information found on the site, particularly before taking any step in reliance upon such information.
MECT reserves the right to make changes to any material on its websites at any time, including but not limited to details relating to courses, admissions, fees and services.
Weblinks from this site to external websites should not be construed as implying any relationship with and/or endorsement of the external site or its content by MECT, nor any commercial or other relationship with the owners of such site.